Our Guarantee To You
Our Flower Guarantee
Every order we receive is important to us. We want you to be happy and love what we’ve created for you. Keeping in mind that flowers are perishable and that each type of stem has a different vase life, we will make every effort to fortify our floral piece to ensure the best quality possible. Many variables determine whether a flower will last as long as anticipated. We recommend that you take the following steps to prolong flower/arrangement life:
- Check the water level immediately. Add cold tap water with floral preservative if needed.
- Water in vased arrangements should be changed every day with the appropriate amount of floral preservative.
- Display your flowers in a cool location, out of direct sunlight and away from excessively hot or cold sources (air conditioner, heating units). This is very important!
- Remove flowers from the arrangement as they die to prolong the life of the remaining flowers.
- To rearrange, re-cut stems using a clean, sharp scissors or knife. Use a clean container with fresh water containing floral preservative.
Please give us a call within 24 hours if you feel the quality of your arrangement/flower stems is not acceptable. We will make any necessary adjustments if notified within that time unless our instructions have not been followed. We love what we do and we want you to love it, too!
Our Plant Guarantee
The Flora North team loves to create plant pieces of all kinds…and we want them to last. Please consult the care card attached to your plant, or call the shop to chat about how to make your plant last as long as possible. Should you not be completely satisfied with a plant from Flora North, please call the shop within 7 days of your purchase/receipt so we can address the situation in a timely manner. We want you to love your Flora North plants!